Walton-le-Dale & Portway Park&Ride
The Walton-le-Dale car park is situated next to the Capitol Centre & Vue Cinema, just off the A6 Bamber Bridge Bypass which leads directly to the M65. It offers convenient links from the M6 (South) at Junction 29 and M61 (Manchester) at Junction 9. Access is easily made from Leyland and Lostock Hall areas too.
The Port Way car parks are situated near to the Riversway Docklands area and convenient for the A59 and A582 trunk roads from South Ribble.
Why Walton-le-Dale & Portway Park&Ride?
- 810 car parking spaces at Walton-le-Dale, 390 car parking spaces at Port Way CCTV surveillance and fully illuminated after dark. Secure cycle parking also available at Walton-le-Dale.
- Open 6 days for your convenience and longer at Christmas when you need it most
- Stay as long as you want, no extra parking charges. Pay only for your bus ticket
- Accessible to all Disabled parking and wheelchair & buggy accessible buses
- Quick & Convenient Buses up to every 7 minutes (up to every 5 minutes at peak times) take you through the city centre. Ticket sales available from the site office at Walton-Le-Dale
- Luxury & Comfort you deserve. Buses have leather seats and are fully fitted with CCTV
- Environmentally Friendly Park & Ride buses meet the latest in emissions standards and reduce congestion in the city
- EasiWeek and Easi28Day Passes Use Preston Bus City Network Passes on Park & Ride at any time