via London Road, Manchester Road, Jacson Street
Walton-le-Dale Park & Ride
The Walton-le-Dale Park & Ride car park is situated next to the Capitol Centre & Vue Cinema, just off the A6 Bamber Bridge Bypass which leads directly to the M65. It offers convenient links from the M6 (South) at Junction 29 and M61 (Manchester) at Junction 9. Access is easy from Leyland and Lostock Hall areas too.
Why Walton-le-Dale Park & Ride?
- 810 car parking spaces at Walton-le-Dale
- Open 6 days for your convenience (Portway now has Sunday and Bank Holiday opening, via service 89)
- Stay as long as you want through normal opening hours, no extra parking charges. Pay only for your bus ticket
- Accessible to all Disabled parking and wheelchair & buggy accessible buses
- Quick & Convenient Buses up to every 10 minutes.
- Luxury & Comfort you deserve. Most buses have leather seats and are fully fitted with CCTV
- Environmentally Friendly Park & Ride buses meet the latest in emissions standards and reduce congestion in the city
- EasiWeek and Easi28Day Passes Use Preston Bus City Network Passes on Park & Ride at any time