via London Road, Manchester Road, Jacson Street
Walton-le-Dale Park & Ride
The Walton-le-Dale Park & Ride car park is situated next to the Capitol Centre & Vue Cinema, just off the A6 Bamber Bridge Bypass which leads directly to the M65. It offers convenient links from the M6 (South) at Junction 29 and M61 (Manchester) at Junction 9. Access is easy from Leyland and Lostock Hall areas too.
Please note: Park & Ride Car Parks are not intended for use as ovenight or long stay facilities.
Vehicles and contents are left at owners risk, and users of the Car Parks do so at their own risk. The owners and operators do not accept responsibility for damage, loss or accident
You should be aware that the Car Parks are open to the general public. We cannot guarantee that members of the general public will not enter the Car Parks and cause damage to property and/or engage in criminal activity. Accordingly, you park your vehicle in the Car Parks at your own risk. We cannot and do not guarantee the security of your vehicle and/or its contents.
Why Walton-le-Dale Park & Ride?
- 810 car parking spaces at Walton-le-Dale
- Open 6 days for your convenience (Portway now has Sunday and Bank Holiday opening, via service 89)
- Stay as long as you want through normal opening hours, no extra parking charges. Pay only for your bus ticket
- Accessible to all Disabled parking and wheelchair & buggy accessible buses
- Quick & Convenient Buses up to every 10 minutes.
- Luxury & Comfort you deserve. Most buses have leather seats and are fully fitted with CCTV
- Environmentally Friendly Park & Ride buses meet the latest in emissions standards and reduce congestion in the city
- EasiWeek and Easi28Day Passes Use Preston Bus City Network Passes on Park & Ride at any time